The Institute for the Study of Business Markets will be holding its 2022 biennial Academic Conference in Chicago, IL on Aug 10th – 11th (immediately preceding the Summer AMA Educators’ Conference). The venue will be the University of Illinois at Chicago (750 South Halstead), Chicago, IL.
The conference will kick‐off Wednesday, Aug 10th at noon and continue until 5:00PM on Thursday, Aug 11th, ending with a cocktail reception.
The objective of the conference, as always, is to develop new ideas and new ways to address the pressing issues at the interface of the B2B academic communities; generate new research approaches and ideas; and to provide a forum for interaction amongst the world’s leading B2B researchers.
Note: We are particularly interested in papers or special sessions that are aligned with the six Key Priority Domains that emerged from the 2021 ISBM B2B Trends Study©. All six represent areas of B2B marketing that are expected to be critical for the next 3-5 years. The six key priority domains are:
- Agile (Agile Innovation; Manage rapid change; B2B data analytics)
- Remote (Remote business development; Market remotely)
- Digital (B2B data analytics; Reimagining marketing; Digital B2B decision-making)
- Sustainability (Environmental impact; Social impact)
- Value (Value of marketing; STP & value proposition; B2B CRM)
- Governance (Align value chain; Manage interorganizational relationships)
A full conference agenda will be added after May 15 once papers and special sessions have been accepted. Conference details will be added to our website when available https://isbm.org/biennial-conference/. We invite you to submit an abstract and/or special session for the conference before the due date of May 1, 2022.
- Abstracts should be approximately 250-500 words double-spaced (about a ½ page typed)
- Correspondence will be directed to submitting author, unless directed otherwise
- Corresponding author will receive notice of acceptance by May 15, 2022.
- If there are multiple authors, please indicate which author is presenting the paper in the submission: Note: while individuals may submit multiple abstracts, an individual is limited to one presentation at the conference.
- Paper is not consider confirmed and will not be placed on the schedule until at least the presenting author has registered to attend the conference.
Special Note: This will be a Live, Face-to-Face Event only, and we will follow all visitor safety guidelines that are in place at the time from the University of Illinois Chicago (https://ehso.uic.edu/covid19/).
We hope you will be able to attend the conference. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For More Information
Institute for the Study of Business Markets
The Pennsylvania State University