Digital business foundations – some principles of navigation
– Power laws, demographics, media fungibility, network economics (evolution of the link), crowds, clouds, data
State of the field: What’s exciting, puzzling, scary, and business as usual in your sector?
– Mobile, social, video, etc
Internet and B2B: Unique challenges and opportunities
– Branding, social networks, content is king, channel
The customer buying process: Then, now, tomorrow
– Procurement vs specifiers, innovation vs efficiency, auctions, channel issues
“Integrated” marketing: What, how, who?
– What does a 21st-century marketing team a) look like and b) do?
How does the Net change our offer?
– Sensors, servicization, selection, etc
Content is king
– B2B as media producer and manager
Metrics, measurement, and analysis
– What counts? Why? How do we move the needle?
Action items: What do we do Monday