Event / Courses
B2B Marketing Foundations
A complete overview of the entire business-to-business marketing process, tools, and practice.
This is a comprehensive “level setting” course, built on significant B-to-B cases, that provides a complete overview of the entire process, tools, and practice of business-to-business marketing. Following the ISBM “Value Delivery Framework,” this course begins with a foundation on understanding value: in your markets, in your customers, in your firm. Tools and techniques for quantifying the total value of an offering in a market, and pricing to value are introduced and illustrated with B-to-B case examples.
Business-to-business marketers with a technical background who discover they’re now addressing significant marketing challenges and opportunities. Teams who need to create a “common language” who need to work better together and with their sales team.
2-day interactive workshop mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Participants will learn value-based segmentation – approaches for selecting and targeting the most valuable customers for your firm.
- Learn how to build offerings that serve customers’ needs and position your offerings distinctly from those of competitors.
- Understand communication and delivering value – approaches to Integrated Market Communications and Brand Management in business-to-business markets.
- Introduction to managing business-to-business life cycles are covered: product lifecycles,customer lifecycle, market lifecycles.
From: 2/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 2/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.