Event / Courses
Best Practices for Winning Your Best Price
Price execution can be one of the toughest challenges in B2B pricing. Each negotiated deal has the potential for discounting price. Far too frequently it’s discounted unnecessarily or far deeper then needed. Additionally, when a business decides to raise prices, the execution skills of business leaders, marketing and sales are critical for success. Too often price increases fall short of expectations. In either case, the business begins to assume that competitive and market dynamics were not favorable – their price or price increase was set too high – when the real reason is often weak execution.
This highly interactive course, includes exercises, case studies and class discussions. The course grounds participants in price setting then focuses primarily on the critical aspects of price execution including:
- Behaviors to influence the market and customers
- Best practices for setting fair prices that extract value for the value provided
- Best practices for improving your price increase implementation success
- How to make smart price discounting decisions…And avoid price leakage
What You Can Expect
- Participants learn practical advice they can begin applying immediately.
- Tools and templates to use to help make faster, smarter decisions in the future.
- Gain confidence in their pricing power and capabilities which motivates them to push for higher prices.
- Participants routinely report they are immediately using the learnings and tools confidently and successfully.
- Gaining higher price without sacrificing volume.
What Others Have Said
“Smith’s pricing course was fantastic. She provided practical insights we had not considered before. Smith is a great teacher who knows her stuff. I would recommend this course to any B2B company interested in improving their profits.” – Arthur Schultheiss, Director of Global Sales, Air Liquide
“This is the best course I have taken in my career. Our full sales force should take this course.” – European Sales Manager
“It was so impressive how you handled the participants in your workshop. Excellence! Your recommendations are very useful for me in my daily practice. I work very often with your handout. The success of your workshop is not only the price information you share. You convince people with your charisma. Your workshop is absolutely highly recommended.” – Carlo Schuetz, Evonik Marketing & Sales
From: 5/15/2018 8:00 AM
To: 5/16/2018 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee: $1,695 per participant
Cancellation Policy: (Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.