Event / Courses
Change Management for Growth
This workshop is designed for marketing leaders who want to accelerate change in their organization in response to market opportunities. You will analyze the connections between market opportunity, strategic goals, and organization competency and culture to define and prioritize barriers to success. Through understanding and application of change management models, you will outline a plan to accelerate change.
Marketing leaders and professionals who are responsible for creating change in the organization. Marketing professionals who lead primarily through influence, rather than direct reporting relationships.
1-day interactive workshop, mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Articulate the links between your market opportunities, growth strategy, and organization norms and practice.
- Identify barriers to success in marketing initiatives associated with organization competencies, culture, and processes.
- Develop change management plans to serve as the basis of your execution plan.
- Language of Value and the power of Value Propositions in Business: Internal and External.
- The role and relevance of Value Propositions in needs-based segmentation.
- Framework and exercises for developing and shaping Winning Value Propositions.
- Developing perspective on how the Value Proposition concept applies in the real world of B2B and the impact of organization influences.
From: 2/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 2/19/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.