Event / Courses
Competitor Analysis and Market Intelligence
In this workshop, you will learn how to identify current, emerging and potential competitors, how to depict, analyze, and project any competitor’s strategy, and how extract implications for your firm’s current and future strategies and operations.
- Marketing personnel involved in developing marketing strategy.
- Professionals in any function unit with responsibility for marketplace intelligence.
- Individuals in market research, industry analysis and other centers of expertise who want to extend the intelligence knowledge and skills.
2-day workshop using a mixture of lectures, cases and vignettes. Some breakout sessions to enable application of the workshop’s frameworks.
- Identify categories of current and potential competitors and their relative advantage compared to your firm.
- Identify the data and indicators critical to identifying a competitor’s strategy, decisions and behaviors.
- Describe any rival’s strategy and its competitor-base and customer-based advantages.
- Determine likely shifts in any rival’s strategy and why they might occur.
- Assess implications for your firm’s strategy, operations, organization and leadership.
- Criteria to identify relevant competitors.
- Competitors’ and customers’ perspectives on rivalry, value and advantage.
- Frameworks to capture, describe and project rival’s strategy.
- Causes of change in competitors’ strategies over time.
- Implications for your firm’s strategy, operations, organization and leadership.
From: 6/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 6/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.