Event / Courses
Integrated Marketing Communication in a Digital World
The digital transformation has forever changed how we do marketing and has rewritten the rules and foundational principles that have guided marketing for decades. This course addresses how to survive and thrive as a B2B Marketer in a post-digital world.
All B2B Marketing and Marketing Communication Leaders, Practitioners, and their cross functional colleagues who support the Marketing Strategy and Plan execution.
2-day interactive workshop mixing lecture, discussion, cases, and best practices.
Customer have more access, choice, power and needs than ever; marketers must manage an increasingly complex array of choices and channels; and everyone is tasked with taming the complexity of an “always on” digital environment. This course provides the marketer the framework and skills to thrive in our digital world.
- Old Rules and New Rules – the context and framework for modern marketing; the role of technology in modern marketing.
- The Intersection of Customer Experience, Business Strategy and Marketing.
- Marketing Strategy in a Digital World – setting the foundation for success.
- The CMO Handbook – how to plan and manage a modern marketing plan.
- Assessing Organizational Capabilities for Success.
- Rethinking your capabilities and marketing mix in an owned, earned, paid world.
From: 6/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 6/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: no refund
- 2-4 weeks: 50% refund
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee