- “Every ISBM meeting – and I've only missed three in ten years – has yielded an idea that has resulted in incremental revenues or profits for my company.”
- “After each meeting, I write a summary to share within my firm. And what's remarkable is that I have never written a summary that didn't include at least one action item that came out of the meeting.”
- “There is clearly value in reading articles in the business journals and magazines, but there is nothing like being able to talk about the ideas with the expert in a one-on-one setting.”
- “When I first saw the slide on the 'three friend minimum', I thought it was kind of hokey. But I've made a lot of friends through the ISBM, and they have come through for me a couple of times when I really needed some help.”
- “The secret sauce of the ISBM is that it's all b-to-b. At these meetings, I feel like I'm with 'my people'.”
- “What is great is meeting someone from a totally different industry and finding out that we have a lot in common, but also a lot that's different and worth sharing.”
ISBM Members Meeting - B2B2C
ISBM Members Meeting – B2B2C
EVENT AT A GLANCE
Sandy Jap – What To Do About Amazon? Distribution Strategies for 3rd Party Platforms
Bob Thomas – B2B2C Segmentation
Gerard J. Tellis – Building a Culture of Innovation
Matthew Rudd – Building an Insights Culture in B2B2C
Steve Wilkinson – Agile Stage Gate Innovation
Joe Vesey – Manchester City Football Brand and Influence Campaign Aimed B2B2C
Jeff Bennett – Market Data To Marketing Strategy in B2B2C
Our amazing line-up of speakers includes leading B2B brands and renowned academics.
Professor of Marketing, Emory University & ISBM Fellow
Professor of Marketing, Georgetown University & ISBM Fellow
Gerard J. Tellis
Director, Center for Global Innovation & Professor of Marketing, USC & ISBM Fellow
Director, Consumer & Market Insights, The Lubrizol Corporation
Director, Global Innovation, Armstrong World Industries
Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Xylem, Inc.
Founder and Managing Partner, Amphora Consulting & ISBM Partner
There are no hotel room blocks for this event. Hotel suggestions coming soon!
A RICH HISTORY
The ISBM’s Mission
We are the world’s only B2B think tank. Our mission is to advance the state of B2B organizations by pairing renowned academic researchers and educators with world-class marketing practitioners.
Our events are at the heart of our mission and we take them very seriously. They are intimate, action packed and filled with tools, templates and applicable methods.