Event / Courses
Listening to the Voice of the Customer
We are pleased to announce that Institute instructor, Gerry Katz of Applied Marketing Science and John Burns (AMS Principal), are holding an upcoming open-enrollment course on the Voice of the Customer. This highly-regarded course is designed to teach attendees how to gather and use VOC data to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. This acclaimed training workshop will be held at the Sheraton Hotel located in the heart of downtown Boston.
- Participants should expect to leave the session ready to execute VOC at their own companies.
- The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills.
- The workshop will also expose participants to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
- All attendees receive access to the AMS-exclusive online VOC toolkit of job aids, templates and knowledge resources, to help complete a VOC project successfully.
Workshop Topics Include
- Scope and effective study
- Identify the right customers to interview
- Select the best research methodologies
- Structure and ask the right questions, the right way
- Analyze customer interviews to extract customer needs
- Use quantitative methodologies to prioritize needs for product development
- Use VOC techniques to create effective Journey Maps
- Use Machine Learning to reduce the time and cost of VOC research
When registering, please enter code: ISBM18
From: 4/10/2018 8:00 AM
To: 4/11/2018 5:00 PM
Course registration fee: $1,795 per participant
Group registration fee* (three or more participants): $1,695* per participant