Event / Courses
New Product Blueprinting
Remote Selling Excellence leverages key principles of Ascension’s renowned Purposeful Selling program which has provided a proven training discipline to hundreds of companies all over the world. The main goal of Remote Selling Excellence is to train inside sales teams who do not have the ability to engage face-to-face with prospects to build rapport while training them to uncover customer needs and close new business remotely.
This is a B2B Marketing concept and workshop, blueprinting teams are multi-functional, so marketing, product management, technical, sales, and leadership typically attend.
2-day interactive an immersive workshop into the science of B2V innovation.
Participants will receive all the software, e-learning and BlueTools® support aids that in-house workshop learners receive. At the end of the two days, you’ll be able to use your new listening, probing and interview skills to conduct qualitative Discovery interviews. Beyond this, you’ll develop a working knowledge of the remaining Blueprinting steps, with an emphasis on quantitative Preference interviews and their analysis.
- Interviewing fundamentals (# of interviews, etc.)
- How to interview down the value chain
- Practice in Moderator, Note-taker & Observer roles
- Note-taking with Blueprinter software & projector
- Adjusting for global cultural differences
- Using the PEAR method to improve listening skills
- How to ensure interviews are customer-led
- Transitioning between the 5 parts of Discovery
- 6 tools for getting customers to agree to interviews
- How to address common objections to interviews
- How to interview in unfamiliar markets
- Practice in applying advanced probing skills
- Role-play interview with What-and-Why probing
- AMUSE method for B2B customer tours
- How to conduct interviews in non-English languages
- Identifying Outcomes, Solutions & Background
- How to create Outcome Statements
- Identifying Top Picks and Must-Haves
- Using 3 Trigger maps in Blueprinter software
- How to debrief after a Discovery interview
- Using web-conferences to conduct remote interviews
- Using BlueTools: Quick-Start Card, Tour Log, etc.
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
Course registration fee:
$2,595 (Super Early-Bird Discount through Feb 2)
$2,795 (Early-Bird Discount through Mar 2)
$2,995 per participant (after Mar 2)
When registering, use ISBM Registration Code: ISBM19