Event / Courses
The Art of Selling
In this workshop a participant will learn best practices of interpersonal skills of effective consultative selling. By understanding the importance of selling with purpose, building customer rapport and establishing a professional presence.
This is a foundational B2B Marketing concept and workshop, appropriate for all marketing professionals responsible for communications, marketing and teams responsible for developing and executing market, sales, or other customer-directed relationships.
2-day interactive workshop mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Understanding features/advantages/benefits as they relate to proposing strategic solutions to customers.
- Identifying and adapting to common customer personality styles.
- Learning techniques for using strategic questions to uncover customer needs.
- Understand how to prospect, handle customer objections and using customer centric communication.
- The Softer Interpersonal Skills
- Pre-Call Planning
- Using Strategic Questions
- Strategic Sales Call Management
- Best Practice Consultative Selling
From: 10/15/2019 8:00 AM
To: 10/16/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: no refund
- 2-4 weeks: 50% refund
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.