Event / Courses
The Role of Brand in B2B
In this workshop you will explore the significant and often under valued power of brands in B2B markets. We will explore frameworks and best practices to help you create brand equity that differentiates your company and wins business.
Marketing managers, directors, and leaders responsible for for making brand decisions and investments for their company/product.
Technology, product, or marketing professionals responsible for launching or positioning products/solutions within a brand portfolio.
Communications or marketing professionals responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for a branded portfolio of products/services.
2-day interactive workshop mixing instructor lead training on branding best practices with exercises to demonstrate how to leverage frameworks and tools.
- Better articulate the role and value of Brand in the context of your markets, products, and organization.
- Better speak the language of branding and understand the core phases and practices of brand strategy, brand development and brand management.
- Better understand core concepts such as brand strategy, brand architecture, and brand equity in order to evaluate and make better brand decisions.
- Understand different measures of brand equity and how they are measured.
- Better identify ways to build brand equity as well as spot threats to your brands.
From: 2/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 2/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.