Event / Courses
Value and Pricing Strategy
Price execution can be one of the toughest challenges in B2B pricing. Each negotiated deal has the potential for discounting price. Far too frequently it’s discounted unnecessarily or far deeper then needed. Additionally, when a business decides to raise prices, the execution skills of business leaders, marketing and sales are critical for success. Too often price increases fall short of expectations. In either case, the business begins to assume that competitive and market dynamics were not favorable – their price or price increase was set too high – when the real reason is often weak execution.
This highly interactive course, includes exercises, case studies and class discussions. The course grounds participants in price setting then focuses primarily on the critical aspects of price execution including:
- Behaviors to influence the market and customers
- Best practices for setting fair prices that extract value for the value provided
- Best practices for improving your price increase implementation success
- How to make smart price discounting decisions…And avoid price leakage
Business directors; Planning managers; Market/product managers; Pricing managers, Sales managers, Product/market development managers; anyone who develops, contributes to, or implements strategies for products or services sold to business and industry.
2-day interactive workshop.
- Participants will learn practical advice they can begin applying immediately.
- Learn simple tools and templates that can be used to help make faster, smarter decisions in the future for pricing.
- Participants will gain confidence in pricing power and capabilities which will motivate to push for higher prices.
From: 6/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 6/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: no refund
- 2-4 weeks: 50% refund
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee