Event / Courses
Value Proposition Development
In this workshop you will learn to apply a proven framework for developing winning value propositions that resonate with the functional, economic, and emotional elements of your customer’s perception of value.
This is a foundational B2B Marketing concept and workshop, appropriate for all marketing professionals.
Technology, product, or marketing professionals responsible for developing, launching, or positioning products/solutions.
Communications or marketing professionals responsible for developing and executing market, sales, or other customer-directed content.
2-day interactive workshop mixing learning and application of tools with review and feedback.
- Speak in the language of value and value propositions and apply a proven framework in developing winning VPs.
- Apply insight about specific market segments to create or refine relevant value propositions; and identify when more insight is needed.
- Develop products and solutions that achieve competitive advantage by addressing all the component of value.
- Language of Value and the power of Value Propositions in Business: Internal and External.
- The role and relevance of Value Propositions in needs-based segmentation.
- Framework and exercises for developing and shaping Winning Value Propositions.
- Developing perspective on how the Value Proposition concept applies in the real world of B2B and the impact of organization influences.
From: 2/19/2019 8:00 AM
To: 2/20/2019 5:00 PM
RLA Learning & Conference Center
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Course registration fee per participant
(Prior to course start date)
- 2 weeks or less: 100%
- 2-4 weeks: 50%
- 4-8 weeks: 25%
- Substitutions will be allowed to avoid cancellation fee
This course requires a minimum number of registrations. If minimum is not registered, this course will be cancelled and rescheduled.