Event / Courses
Voice of the Customer
This course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you how to use it to accelerate innovation in your business.
This course is especially useful for product developers, engineers, marketers, and managers who are responsible for product, service, and customer experience innovation in companies large and small.
2-day course delivered in a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities.
- Scope an effective study
- Choose the right customers to interview
- Structure and ask the right questions
- Analyze customer interviews to extract customer needs
- Use quantitative methodologies to prioritize needs for product development
- Use VOC techniques to create effective Journey Maps
- Use Machine Learning to reduce the time and cost of VOC research
University Club of Chicago
Course registration fee:
$1,595 (Early-Bird Discount through Sep 13)
$1,795 per participant
When registering, use ISBM Registration Code: ISBM19