Hold the Dates: June 5-6, 2024
A “Call for Papers and Submissions” will go out towards the end of 2023.
The Institute for the Study of Business Markets will be holding its 2024 biennial Academic Conference in State College/University Park, PA on June 5 & 6, 2024. The venue will be Penn State, Smeal College of Business (Business Building), University Park, PA.
Local airport is the University Park Airport which services the University and State College, PA area.
The conference will kick‐off Wednesday, June 5th at noon and continue until 5:00PM on Thursday, June 6th, ending with a cocktail reception.
Complete Conference Details and Schedule will be added as we draw near the event.
To develop new ideas and new ways to address the pressing issues at the interface of the B2B academic communities; generate new research approaches and ideas; and to provide a forum for interaction amongst the world’s leading B2B researchers.
Note: We are particularly interested in papers or special sessions that are aligned with the six Key Priority Domains that emerged from the 2021 ISBM B2B Trends Study©. All six represent areas of B2B marketing that are expected to be critical for the next 3-5 years. The six key priority domains are:
- Agile (Agile Innovation; Manage rapid change; B2B data analytics)
- Remote (Remote business development; Market remotely)
- Digital (B2B data analytics; Reimagining marketing; Digital B2B decision-making)
- Sustainability (Environmental impact; Social impact)
- Value (Value of marketing; STP & value proposition; B2B CRM)
- Governance (Align value chain; Manage interorganizational relationships)
- Penn State’s Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM)
Directions, Parking, and Accommodations
Will be added at a later date.
- Abstracts should be approximately 250-500 words double-spaced (about a ½ page typed)
- Correspondence will be directed to submitting author, unless directed otherwise
- Corresponding author will receive notice of acceptance by May 15, 2024.
- If there are multiple authors, please indicate which author is presenting the paper in the submission: Note: while individuals may submit multiple abstracts, an individual is limited to one presentation at the conference.
- Paper is not consider confirmed and will not be placed on the schedule until at least the presenting author has registered to attend the conference.
For More Information
Institute for the Study of Business Markets
The Pennsylvania State University